Q: Where to buy plug adapters for travel to Europe

In the US our electric power is supplied at 120 volts and 60 hz. We have the standard little two prong plugs that are designed to fit into the 120 volt outlets. But if travel to Europe, we will find that the outlets are different, and the voltage, and frequency too. Even if did manage to plug your 120 volt appliance into the 230 volt European outlet, it would likely be damaged. But don’t run off and buy all new stuff that works at 230 volts and 50 hz. If you travel somewhere else such as Japan, they use 100 volts and 50/60 hz. Fortunately they make adaptors. You can actually buy sets of adaptors that will work around the worlds. If you go to Amazon.com, they carry a whole selection of power adaptors. See Amazon selection of travel power adaptors.
If you do buy a converter, make sure you buy one with enough wattage to power the devices you want to power.

I hope this answer your question of where to buy plug adapters for travel to Europe.